What is personal information
How personal information is collected
We may collect personal information such as name and e-mail address when using some of our services. All of this information will be collected by lawful and fair means in accordance with the collection purposes below.
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purposes for which we collect or use personal information are as follows.
(1) Our company, a third party who jointly sells products or services with our company, or a third party or other business partner who jointly conducts a gift campaign with our company (hereinafter collectively referred to as "business partner") to provide information on shipping of products, information on products/services, or information on presents/campaigns
(2) To create statistical data on the services or products of our company and our business partners
(3) In addition, to conduct investigations and examinations for the purpose of formulating and improving our management policies or sales strategies
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
(1) We will not disclose personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer, except in the following cases.
(2) We may disclose personal information to a third party in the following cases.
1. When disclosure of information is required by law 2. 3. When the Company determines that it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property. 4. When the Company determines that it is particularly necessary for the public interest, such as cooperating with national institutions, local governments, or those entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations. 5. When the Company determines that it is necessary to secure the rights of the customer or the Company. When outsourcing the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for business execution
Correction and deletion of personal information
Customers may make the following requests in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
(1) Confirm that the personal information held by us is not incorrect information (2) If the personal information held by us is incorrect information, correct or delete it
If we decide to correct or delete the personal information set forth in (2) above, we will notify the customer without delay.
If you would like to make these requests, please contact us at:
Contact: Tadashi Yagyu, Yagyu Office Co., Ltd.
Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday: 10am-4pm
Security of personal information
We take reasonable and strict safety measures against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information due to unauthorized access. Please note that we are not responsible for the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information caused by
(1) When personal information is disclosed on the Internet in a form that anyone can access (2) When personal information is disclosed on a website other than our company (3) When personal information is leaked from the terminal used by the customer or the customer (4) If the e-mail address entered by the customer in the various application forms is incorrect In addition, the application information is automatically delivered to the registered email address (so even if the email address is incorrect, the application information will be automatically delivered to that email address).
2. Links to Other Websites Our homepage contains links to other websites, but we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites.
3. About cookies
Some parts of our website use a technology called "cookies" to collect browsing patterns so that customers can use our website more conveniently. A cookie is a small text file that a website can send to your browser and may be stored on your hard drive. The default settings of most Internet browsing software (browsers) are set to allow the receipt of cookies, but you can always set it to notify you when this cookie is sent and accept it or not. You can also choose whether.